CuteFTP 8 Home [Licence]
CuteFTP…Better than Ever!
Cute FTP Home is used to transfer files of any size and/or type, including Web pages, multi-media files, or other documents to and from a file transfer server over FTP, the standard for moving files across the Internet. Cute FTP Home assures efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS).
- Consolidation of CuteFTP Lite, Home and Pro
CuteFTP has been consolidated into one, powerful FTP client. The new CuteFTP v9 has all the power and security you’ve come to expect in Pro plus the new critical enhancements.
- Addition of TappIn, a Secure Mobile File Sharing Application
With TappIn, you can securely access and share files on your computer to any other device: iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, desktop, Mac, or Kindle Fire. This addition of a non-cloud file sharing solution gives you the flexibility to share files with others who may not have access to an FTP client. A sample TappIn connection will be included by default.
- Support for UNICODE Character Set
CuteFTP v9 supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product.
- Migration of Sites and Options
Sites and Global Options settings in previous installation will be automatically migrated during upgrade.
- WebDAV Support
CuteFTP v9 includes support for the WebDAV protocol in order to provide additional possible endpoints for CuteFTP.
- Improved context-sensitive help
- Efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS)
- Upload Web pages to your FTP Server for viewing in a Web browser
- Upload work files to an FTP server
- Upload your auction images to an FTP Server
- Upload or download multimedia files such as music, images, or video files
- Download the latest game patches, programmes, or game demos from participating FTP servers
- Download large files faster than when using your Web browser
- Back up critical files to an FTP server in case your system crashes
- Runs on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000
- Requires an Internet connection and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.